Liberty Central web site and consider becoming a member. Here is a recap from Ginni on the many successes Liberty Central has recently enjoyed:
Dear Patriot –
I would like to introduce you to my brand new organization, Liberty Central. Please click here to watch my welcome message. Liberty Central launched this past week and generated fantastic results, thanks to our entire team. Many fellow citizens are embracing Liberty Central’s mission and we hope you will join us. We will listen, inspire, and activate so that together, we can secure the blessings of liberty.
During the course of this past launch week:
(1) We had over 45,000 visitors to Liberty Central and more than 160,000+ page views, with the average visitor spending an astounding 4:00+ on LibertyCentral.org.
(2) Close to 1,000 people called Congress to stop the EPA’s cap-and-trade style carbon permitting process, to repeal the healthcare bill, to tell Congress not to repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, and to help prevent “stimulus 4,” or HR 4213, which includes more than $100 billion in new spending.
(3) 400+ people emailed us with questions and problems, and we responded to almost every one of them within 48 to 72 hours to help build the Liberty Central community and deliver on our promise to listen to the American people.
(4) We now have 29 “Friends of Liberty” Central, and 44 more organizations in queue, as we forge terrific working relationships with them to pursue our mission of listening, inspiring and activating the American people.
(5) We have appeared on national media outlets to promote Liberty Central’s mission, including Fox News, Conservative Outlooks blog, Smart Girl Politics, From the Right Radio, and a syndicated radio station broadcasting throughout the state of Wisconsin.
In response to our “Helping the Wounded Veterans” video salute, we received emails from members asking how they could support the wonderful efforts of Liberty Central! Cindy is expecting a few shipments of quality clothing to support her goal of providing quality clothing to the men and women who have sacrificed so much for our freedom!
So what does this all mean? It means our mission and our Pledge to Activism have struck a cord with Americans.
Liberty Central.org is America's Public Square. We will harness the power of citizen voices, inform everyday Americans with knowledge, and activate them to preserve liberty. When you visit our website, please 'Take the Pledge to Activism'. We hope to show you that activism can be easy...and fun. In just 3 to 5 minutes a day, you will find opportunities to help return our country to a government that adheres to our core founding principles of limited government, individual liberty, personal responsibility, free enterprise and national security.
We aim to become a part of the daily routine for all Americans, by providing three simple yet exciting ways for Americans to get involved:
1. Joining our vibrant, two-way conversation,
2. Being inspired by heartfelt stories from great Americans and
3. Easily contacting Congress to let them know your opinions on how they should vote on current legislation.
But why just read about us? Have you checked out our Introductory Video from Herman Cain? Please send your friends, too. Click here to view Liberty Central's Introductory Video and see what's ahead on LibertyCentral.org.
We thank you for taking an interest in Liberty Central and the support you’ve shown for the causes of Liberty. We hope you will join us to help return our country to a government that adheres to our core founding principles. I talk about this on my latest interview on NewsmaxTV (click here for NewsmaxTV interview) and on Fox News Sunday (click here to view Fox News Sunday segment).
We want to hear from you on how to continually make Liberty Central better and more effective. We are confident that our organization, in partnering with other like-minded groups and individuals like you, will play an important role in altering the course our country is currently traveling. NOW is the time to make a difference and Liberty Central wants to show you how. We look forward to having you explore our new website at LibertyCentral.org and hearing your feedback.
God Bless this Nation and its heritage,
Virginia “Ginni” Thomas and the Liberty Central Team